Monday, January 19, 2009

3 braids and zebra stripes


Her hair is finally long enough to put in braids, and sometimes she even asks me to. She brought me these hair bands and told me, "want three braids mom. Just three." You know, 'cus I was likely to give her more than three?



"Look at my stripes. I gots lots of stripes. I am like a zebra." Maeve got out of her room one morning, a few days ago, without waking me, resulting in orange sharpie 'zebra' stripes covering her arms and legs, among other mischief.

I do realize that it's after midnight and technically I didn't post anything yesterday. But I haven't been to bed yet, so I'm counting this as yesterdays post, and I'll do another one for today, and still say I've posted something everyday since I started this endeavor. I just spent roughly half an hour waiting for pictures to post, then accidentally backspaced over one of them, deleting it. That sucks. I'm taking my baby and going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate respectful comments, whether you agree or not with my views. I value diversity. However, please remember that this is my house, and I can tell you to leave. Anything I deem purely offensive, mean-spirited or disrespectful, with insufficient pertinent content value, will be deleted.