Saturday, January 17, 2009



I made these little dolls for Maeve. The first one was an accident. I started out to make a very different doll and ended up with Jodi (the 'boy' doll in pants), then we added his sister Meg to the family.
Since making these two I've had three orders for 2-5 dolls.
These are 100% cotton yarn bodies with polyfil stuffing and acrylic blends for hair and clothing. I've got organic yarn and organic stuffing for bodies and clothes, but I need to find some I like for hair. Their hair is really their best feature, it's so soft and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate respectful comments, whether you agree or not with my views. I value diversity. However, please remember that this is my house, and I can tell you to leave. Anything I deem purely offensive, mean-spirited or disrespectful, with insufficient pertinent content value, will be deleted.